We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, October 25, 2015

More Updates

I don't post for several months and now I post two days in a row. Just got back from Ed's Feed and Seed where I purchased 4 cu ft of vermiculite. I have faked it into the beds that have had compost and manure added to them. The beds are all ready to go for Spring. I prefer to do my clean up,now instead of waiting. When Spring comes I can get going quickly with my raised beds. They look so tidy.

Next I am going to start the rub for tonight's turkey breast. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I like to get my beds prepped as much as possible in the fall as well - only the beds with fall crops have to wait until the spring to get their annual compost top up. The spring is such a busy time that the more I can do ahead of time, the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree and I noticed your butternut squash at your blog. They look great and I am hoping to have success next year with butternut squash. It is on my short list to plant.

      Delete