We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, January 3, 2016

Farmer Fred Gardening Radio Program on KFBK

I am listening to Farmer Fred on KFBK right now. They are having a great discussion with experts on the best gardening tools. This program is on every Sunday out of central California. If you miss it, you can pick it up on the station's podcasts. Never miss listening to Fred.

Here is more info on today's program.


Sunday on the electric radio garden shows: Roses! Pruning, planting, choosing...all good topics for the January 3 shows. Rosarians Charlotte Owendyk and Baldo Villegas drop by, pruners in hand. Maybe not with pruners. They may not make it past security. KFBK Garden Show, 8-10 am on KFBK (93.1-FM, 1530-AM, kfbk.com and the IHeart Radio app); Get Growing, 10 am-noon, on KSTE (650-AM, kste.com and the iHeart Radio app). Podcasts available after the shows air at those two websites and the iHeart radio app.

2 comments:

  1. I don't listen to the radio much, although this sounds like a great program. I was especially happy to see you mentioned podcasts. I think this is something my husband would like to listen to when he's out over the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are great gardening podcasts available. Ron Wilson,s in the garden, Larry Meiller on Friday,s and then there is You Bet Your Garden.

    ReplyDelete