We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, June 9, 2017

First Tomato and it Came Early

Below is the first tomato out of the garden. I have never had one this ripe  that could be harvested.
This is a sun gold which is a very small salad tomato. Usually I harvest these around the end of June if I am lucky. Also my garlic is probably going to be harvested early too. Our winter was not really that cold, and we only had a couple of snows which is unusual for southwest Ohio.. Thus, I am hoping my garlic has large heads. Stay tuned.

1 comment: