We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Monday, June 9, 2014

Harvest Monday -Rosemary

I decided to make garlic and rosemary roasted chicken tonight. I used the rosemary from the garden. What a wonderful herb- love the aroma. As far as the chicken, I use thighs, and thinly slice a couple cloves of garlic. Next I drizzle olive oil over the chicken thighs. I toss the garlic in with them and place the rosemary on the bottom of the baking dish with a little more olive oil. Then I lay the chiken on top of it, along with the garlic. Bake at 350 until done , which is usually 35 - 45 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Your roasted chicken sounds delicious! I love rosemary but have to overwinter it indoors. This year, I forgot to water it a few times. It's still alive but looking very ragged...I'm hoping it will perk up not that it's outdoors.

    ReplyDelete