We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meyer Lemon Tree




Finally potted the Meyer Lemon Tree and so far so good. I have it in a southern window and for now that is the most sunlight it will get until I take it outside in mid May. I can barely wait until there are blossoms on it and then lemons.

For now I will ponder what I will do with those lemons to come. Ideas are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice big tree! Mine was just a tiny baby when I purchased it last year. Hopefully you will have some fruit this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's keep our fingers crossed. and the same to you for your tree.

      Delete