We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, March 3, 2013

Croissants and Primose

If you have never made fresh croissants, you have to plan for these bakery goodies over almost a 3 day stretch. What is helpful is the fact that after day 2, you can freeze the dough. I am on day 3 and they are now rising in the oven for 4 hours. For the most part they are not that difficult--so far. They are just time consuming. Stay tuned for the photos that will be posted this Tuesday when the Tuesdays With Dorie: Baking With Julia crowd posts their big reveal.

On another note, my primose is blooming little yellow flowers. So Spring is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment