We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, March 17, 2013

Margaret Roach & A Way To Garden Blog and Podcasts

As many of you know, I am a fan of gardening podcasts and found a new one that is pretty spectacular. Margaret Roach who has a blog, A Way to Garden is chock full of information. Plus you can download her podcasts that are equally informative.
Here is a little bit about her:


She has  been writing about gardening for 25 years; in her  previous lives  was garden editor at “Newsday” (one of the country’s largest dailies) and then for Martha Stewart, where she  was the first garden editor of “Living” and later editorial director of the magazines, books and internet.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these with us... I'll look up the blog, and look into the podcasts!

    ReplyDelete