We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Monday, December 30, 2013

Easy Christmas Cookies

I don't know why I had never tried this before. I mixed up several different batches of of cookie dough over the past few weeks before Christmas. But I froze and wrapped the dough, and placed them in freezer bags labeled with the type of dough. What a breeze to divide the baking chore up this way. One dough I rolled into a log and just sliced and baked the cookies. The other doughs were frozen as discs and made about a dozen and a half cookies per disc. This made baking much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment