We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ordering Seeds for 2012

I just placed my seed order with Johnny's Seed Company and Park. Of course this is just the beginning, because it is almost impossible to stop with an initial order. I now have 3 raised beds. The last two my husband and I put together and filled after we received them from The Farmstead in Cape Code.

They were a breeze for us to put together and look wonderful. The only real effort of course was filling them. But that only took a couple of hours.

I am hoping for a bumper crop of tomatoes like I have had in the past.





No comments:

Post a Comment