We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, February 17, 2012

Baking with Julia March Recipe- Rugelach


The TWDBWJ crowd could bake both or one of the following for March. Irish Soda Bread and Rugelach were chosen as the recipes. I have never been a fan of Irish Soda Bread, but Rugelach is delicious. I used to use a recipe from Martha Stewart and it was very good. However, I have not made Rugelach in years. We will see how the Baking with Julia version stands up to the Martha version.

Those of you who have never tried Rugelach may wonder why it is so great---it is the cream cheese dough. I personally prefer it with a strawberry jam filling. Stay tuned for how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment