We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

I am relaxing with my husband and even though we are not having company over for dinner, I set the table with china , crystal and silver. I love a beautiful table. We are having a well seasoned pork shoulder that has been rubbed with a garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil. Plus we are having a Buche de Noel for dessert. We will be breaking open the bottle of champagne shortly.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Merriest of Christmases!!! All our best for a joyful season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way, that dinner sounds DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too and dinner turned out very well. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

      Delete