We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Thursday, March 15, 2012

April's Tuesday With Dorie: Baking with Julia

The recipes for the April baking TWDBWJ have been announced. They are lemon loaf cake and pizza rustica.
Pizza Rustica

I am a fan of Starbuck's lemon loaf and if I could recreate their recipe I would be delighted. So I am leaning towards the lemon loaf for April. Although the pizza rustica looks interesting, it has not won my heart over yet.

Too bad my Meyer Lemon tree does not have ripe lemons on it yet. How fun would that be to use them in the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment