We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, May 25, 2014

Photos From The Garden

So far this year the garden is doing exceptionally well. Here are a few photos taken today. All of the radishes have ben harvested and I plan to plant more basil and swiss chard tomorrow.



My first meyer lemon this year.



Basil

 Various lettuce


 Eggplant




Tomatoes







More tomatoes
 
 


Cabbages


 
 Garlic
 

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice when growth in the garden finally picks up after such a cool start to spring - your tomato plants look great! I would so love to have a lemon tree - maybe one day when I can figure out where to put it in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and so perfectly organized. love how green everything is.

    ReplyDelete