We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, July 1, 2012

The 4th of July Week

This is one of my favorite time of year. We went to Findlay Market yesterday and bought real homemade German hot dogs for the 4th and brats. I plan to make a four bean baked bean dish which has the typical baked beans and the added plus are the butter, lima and kidney beans.. I can take or leave baked beans except for this recipe. Also planning to have cole slaw. Just picked a 3 pound cabbage from the garden. Plus, today  I plan to make the pie crust for the blueberry nectarine pie that I will finish up Tuesday evening for the 4th.
The garden is doing great and will post pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment