We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Thursday, April 26, 2012

Frost Alert For Tonight

I just came in from laying row cover over the beds for what I hope is the last frost alert. Everything is doing extremely well and last night's rain gave the garden an extra boost. I can hardly wait to start planting the rest of the garden starting next Friday.

My pick of the day -----more radishes.

I will post some photos soon.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything came through allright. Last night was what I hope is our LAST freeze warning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed everything looks good. I don;t think it really got as cold as expected but I didn't want to take any chances at this stage. This looks like it is the last freeze/frost for warning and next week will begin major planting. I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete