We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weather Report-Rain

There is nothing like rain for the garden. I can water the garden with the hose, but the plants just don't respond as they do when it rains. Tonight it has been raining since  6pm and it should continue to do so all night. As far as I am concerned that is perfect.

The weather report for next week looks pretty spectacular and my plan is to plant the tomatoes and the rest of the garden starting next Friday: basil, eggplant, cucumbers, squash, melons, beans. I am sure that I am missing something. But I think you get the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment