We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baker Creek Seeds and The Heirloom Life Gardener

I just ordered my seeds from Baker Creek Seeds. What a delight to speak with a person ( Eric) over the phone and who is also knowledgeable about their product. When the company found out that I was a garden blogger, they tossed in The Heirloom Life Gardener gratis,  which is Jere and Emilee Gettles' first book. The Gettles' are a young couple whose very young seed company has grown and grown.

Stay tuned for my review of the book. By the way they said I really did not have to post a review, because they were not sending the book to me for that reason.  The young guy on the phone was very insistent that he did not want me to feel pressured to review it. He was so refreshing to talk to and he reminded me that they had a guarantee that their seeds would germinate and that I should save all the seed packets in case there is any glitch in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment