We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, February 24, 2012

Pansies

I know Spring is just around the corner when my favorite nurseries have their pansies out. So today I went to Rahn's and loaded up the car. Another favorite place is Bloomin Garden's for these little happy faced flowers. I hope to be able to start planting them in the flower boxes and planters this Sunday since it will be 50 degrees. Right now it is lightly snowing.

Also stopped in at Half Priced Books and stumbled across a gardening book that I could not resist for $5. I love the DK books because they always have practicle advice regardless of the topic. Here is my lucky find.

No comments:

Post a Comment