We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Saturday, February 25, 2012

Composting

Composting is my husband's job. Actually he seems to enjoy it, which is great for the garden. It dawned on me that we had not used our garbage disposal in a very long time and that perhaps I should check it out to make sure it would still run. It did, but perhaps it is sad because it is rarely used since we compost.

My latest purchase was a new kitchen compost scrap bucket to dump our veggie scraps in. I have always found them to be over priced, but I was able to find this one on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment