We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seeds Are Sprouting

My onion seeds have been under the lights for a few weeks and they are doing great. I started Green Butterhead Lettuce, a leaf lettuce and Rapini over the weekend and they are sprouting all ready. You may have to look closely at the pictures though to see these sprouts.

 Amazing how they can pop up so quickly. I am hoping to get them out in the first of April.










3 comments:

  1. It's so exciting with the first sproutlings appear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin--what kind of camera do you use to take your pictures?

      I have been using a Canon digital point and shoot and it does not produce the kind of pictures you take.
      Lis

      Delete
  2. The sight of sprouting seeds never gets old to me. It's amazing to think that in a couple of months, these will grow into something you can nourish yourself with.

    ReplyDelete