We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Saturday, June 16, 2012

HOT Weather and Weeds

Well it is close to 90 outside and I thought I would plant some petunias I purchased to fill in some planters. Plus I thought weeding would be a good idea. I must be crazy, because it is too darn hot out there. Petunias are planted and I did 30 minutes of weeding. I am now inside drinking a large glass of water. I hope to take updated pictures tomorrow to post of the vegetables. They are doing well so far.

3 comments:

  1. I had to tackle weeds this week too in my corn patch. It was a job, but I just broke it down into 30 minutes a night. The heat does make it tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your 30 minutes a day sounds like the way to go.
      I did get out there later this evening and it was more tolerable.Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! unique smoking pipes

    ReplyDelete