We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, July 13, 2012

Cabbage Adventure For the Weekend

This weekend will be the when I decide to start trying to get through the rest of the cabbage in the garden and the winner for this adventure is: cabbage rolls. I have not made them in years, but I found a recipe that is very similar to what I have used before. Forget trying to find the old recipe, because as I said--I have not made these in years and who knows where that recipe is.

I can make these and freeze them for the fall. As I recall they are somewhat of a pain to make because they are so messy. Perhaps that is why I have not made them in YEARS. However, I cannot let the cabbage go unused.

No comments:

Post a Comment