We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Monday, July 23, 2012

Tuesdays With Dorie: Baking With Julia August Recipes

August recipes for Tuesdays With Dorie: Baking With Julia  have just been announced.


August 7 is the Berry Galette on page 377 of Baking With Julia
August 21 is (are?) Popovers on page 213 of Baking With Julia

Ahh-I will be baking the the Berry Galette which is like a free form pie. My thought is to use blueberries and strawberries and perhaps peaches. The recipe uses very little sugar, which I prefer, because I would rather taste the fruit. Stay tuned for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment