We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cabbage Rolls From Our Garden Bounty


I made cabbage rolls yesterday from two heads of cabbage straight from the garden. I froze the majority of what I baked and we have enough cabbage rolls for 4 more evening meals.

I have 4 heads of cabbage left and I need to figure out what to do with them next. Suggestions always welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Your stuffed cabbage looks delicious. We make Chinese salad, use it in stir fry and grated it in our turkey meat loaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use extra green cabbage with Orangette's Cabbage with Hot Sauce recipe. See her blog at orangette.blogspot.com. Your cabbage rolls look yummy. So nice to have some in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete