We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Podcast-All About Pie-A Pie For All Regions: Serving Up The American Slice

I n keeping with this week's TWDBWJ Blueberry Nectarine pie post, I thought the pie lovers would enjoy this podcast from NPR. Now I really love their conversation about pie for breakfast. That is living. What pie would you eat for breakfast? I would go for the  berry type of pie.
Click on the podcast below!

A Pie For All Regions: Serving Up The American Slice

A Northeastern Bakewell Pie (left) and Western Chocolate Raisin Pie cool on author Adrienne Kane's Connecticut kitchen counter.
Adrienne Kane A Northeastern Bakewell Pie (left) and Western Chocolate Raisin Pie cool on author Adrienne Kane's Connecticut kitchen counter. Photo from the NPR link.

No comments:

Post a Comment