We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Garden Update

I just took a tour of the back 40 and the garden looks great. Earlier I was concerned about my beans because it looked as if something was enjoying the leaves way too much.   I sprayed them with Neem and placed a row cover over them. Tonight I peaked under the row cover and they look like they are on their way to recovery. Also my pole beans are growing and my squash have sprouted.

Hint for the day--I love my light weight row cover and organic Neem!

1 comment:

  1. That's one thing I always say I'm going to buy and never do. Row Covers. I thought I buy some this year but the garden seems to be surviving well enough without them.

    ReplyDelete